Having sore chapped scaly rashes with bleeding on the back. Suffer from eczema. Black marks formed. Permanent cure?

Hi, I do suffer from excema but in not what I have on my back is, sometimes its sore,chappy/scally, it does bleed somtimes...Im waiting to see a skin specialust because my doctord dont really know they just keep giving me lots of different creams .I have marks small holes in my back and dark/black marks, I have been using different creams and still it has not gone, I have had it for months, It was 1 mark but its like it spread, one has heald but its left a black mark, at the moment im using fucibet cream but someone mentioned to me deproviate cream
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013