Having sleeping tablets for good sleep. Legs feeling heavy, dead, eases on stretching. Side effects?

Good day, Please can you assist me by answering this question -im 28 years ol weigh 56kgs have never had a medical condition that is worth stressing over i have an office job and i would say im pretty active through out the day i take a sleeping tablet at night to help me sleep better and get a full nights rest these tablets which i buy over the counter called beta Sleep they are and orange capsule - however i have noticed that since i have started taking these tablets my legs start feeling heavy and dead and it makes for an uncomfortable feeling im forced to fight with the sleeping tablet and get out of bed and do 5 - 10 minutes of doing leg stretches it eases the feeling and i can finally get to sleep - this was happening maybe every 3rd or 4th night but has now become and every night thing?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013