Having side effects from medication taken to regularize periods? Advice required?

hello sir/mam I am 23 years old ,unmarried. my periods is irregular from 5 year still. I had taken novelon from 5 years but there so many side effects thats why recently i am concerened with doctor and she suggest me crimson 35 . I had taken crimson 35 only 4 days and start show side effects like severe gartric upset , nausea and cough . I am in tension please suggest me. what can i do?plz.sir I am not able to pay fees because i am poor . please help me
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012