Having sharp pain in stomach, headache, periods came after 3 month, feeling sick. Have back problems. Concerned

I have really bad shap pains in my stomach , then I feel sick and want to curl up into a ball I have been passing out and also I have had my first period in 3 months.. I don t know if that s anything to do with it, but it s a pain all around my stomach then usually I fall asleep hen I m fine when I wake up but I have a lot of headaches then I feel sick all the time and it seems to be hurting my back. I have had back problems or 5 years now.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012