Having sex using withdrawal method, delayed periods, cramps, bloating, pregnancy test negative. Suggestions?

Hi I am 33 years old and now 25 days late with my period, should have been here around the 2nd-7th this month, and I have been very tired lately with a very creamy discharge for the past 3 weeks. My partner and I use the withdrawal method. Also I have been having pressure and cramps in my pelvic area on and off for the past couple of weeks, yet urine tests show negative. My doctors told me to wait until December until I come in again but I am feeling very bloated and am suffering from integestin everytime I eat anything. I don t know if I can wait until then. I am tired but I cannot find a comfortable possition to sleep since my lower back is feeling alot of pressure too. If not pregnant then what could this be? I have never missed a period.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012