Having severe migraine after delivery. Will have sleepless nights before, followed by swollen face then follows migraine. Cause?

my name is adebomi i came to canada with eight month pregnacy ,i had my baby with csection a week after i deliver my baby ,i sarted having serious headache which terlanol 3 can not cure then doctor prescribe caffgot which help a lot but ,i always feel num in my right hand due to side effect of the caffgot.ever since i started having this mailgrine at one part of my head it never stop till now and i do not know the cause .before it start fisrt i will be having sleepless night for few days follow by swellen face then the mailgrine will come in.i have try everything to know the cause and cured it but it has become an additon on my system pls doctor i need your help desperately because now i can not sleep
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012