Having severe hairloss afer taking epidural steroid injections. Inter-related?

I had 2 rounds of epidural steroid injections 4 months ago. The injections were 3 weeks apart. I began seeing hair loss after 2 months and now at 4 months it has accelerated to handfuls of hair loss and noticeably thin hair. I have seen my Family Practitioner and he doesn t believe there is a connection to the steroid. He believes the injection into the epidural would cause the problem more than the steroid itself. He laughed at the info I have seen on the Internet which stated it has caused hair loss in patients. What are your thoughts on the topic?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012