Having severe abdominal cramps after IVF treatment. Dizziness and weakness with swollen breasts. Are these symptoms normal?

Hi Docter I have done ivf it s been 10 days today... Feeling very bad periods pain since my embie transfer of 3rd day... Feel weak and lil lazy my breasts having pain aswell .. I have mild OHSS aswell... and I m drinking cranberry juice I don t know if it is good or not after ivf can u plz help me... What are these symptoms and cranberry is ok after ivf does it s effect if I m trying to conceive????
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer