Having sciatic, disc problems. Cramps on right peroneus longus muscle after a long drive. Solution?

I started a new job yesterday coming back home i have to drive 2h and 30 minutes on heavy traffic. Yesterday close to mmid night a have very strong cramps on my right peroneus longus muscle. It was the longes cramp that i had. What can i do to avoid cramps?I have to drive this time every day probably on friday is about 3 h 30 min of heavy traficc. I am a 53 years old female. With disk problems and sciatic problems. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012