Having regular sex. Irregularly taking pills. Being sick at nights, vaginal discharge, minor cramps, tiredness and lessons. Could i possibly be pregnant?

Hello, I have been on the pill for about 3 months and I missed the pill 1 month ago. We had sex that same night, I carried on taking the pill but we used a condom for more protection, however, the condom fell off when taking it out. Also 2 Sundays ago I completely missed the pill for 24 hours and we had sex that Sunday. I normally have a period every time I miss the pill but for some reason I didn't this time. So on the following Tuesday I purposely came off the pill to see if I have a period and I still haven't had a period. I've been being sick at nights, vaginal discharge, minor cramps and I've been extremely tired to the part where I've been dosing off throughout lessons. Could I possibly be pregnant? I've been telling myself that I'm not and I'm going to have a period but I just haven't?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013