Having pressure in throat area, can sense heart beat on breathing. History of asthma. Treatment?

For the past 48 hours I ve been feeling persistent negative pressure in my throat area down near my esophagus and over my shoulders. When I hold my breath or breath out I can sometimes feel a beat of my heart. There is no pain but it feels like the area is being sucked inward. I am an asthmatic, Ventolin has not helped, I ve been on adderall for over a month and I ve consumed no caffeine. I am also dieting and I am not having an anxiety attack.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013