Having peripheral neuropathy, diabetes, high BP, on blood thinner, antidepressant. Having no sex drive. Solution to increase sexdrive?

i was tested for testosterone level and was 100. was put on treatments for 4 mo. level was 500 but still no energy and no sex drive. and my PSA count went from 2 to 3. was taken off the treatments. I have periphrial neuropathy , type 2 diebeties, also on blood thiner, high blood pressure meds and antidepressant meds. Is there any hope of me having normal sex and being able to ijackulate?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013