Having peripheral follicles with mogoneous stroma on both ovaries. Cyst removed from nipple. What is causing abdominal, waist pain?

Dear Dr. Grief, I recently got a cyst in my nipple that was painful and I took antibiotics for it till it minimized and stopped the pain. It did not refill with my next period. However, I have excess body hair and I got an ultra-sound on my ovaries and this is what it said: both ovaries show small peripheral follicles with mogoneous stroma with no dominant follicles seen. I recently have been getting lower right abdominal pain and pain in my waist and right thigh as if something is stretching it from inside. I am 25 years old. What does it all mean?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013