Have vaginal itching. No sexual contact, no discharge or smell. Used Dermaide. Hormonal problem?

I am 60 yrs of age been divorced for 6 yrs no sexul contact with anyone, I have vaginal itching for the past 2 yrs. I am not diabetic, I have no discharge or smell, I have been to the doctors nothing seems to be helping. I now use dermaide which gives me a little bit of relief but it dosen t go away. Could it be hormone? I m not on and haven t been on any hormone relplacement therapy . Could you help me with any ideas as to what it might be. I also have no rash or anything
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013