Having pain in the hip. Had hysterectomy. Pain goes after urination. Muscular pain? Related to bladder?

For many months now I have hip pain at night. It subsided for awhile after losing weight but has returned despite not having put the weight back on. The pain is enough to wake me up from my sleep although this doesn't occur every night. My hips do not bother me during the day, although I cannot sit crosslegged on the floor without pain. (don't know if that's related or not) I realized last night that the pain goes away if I get up and urinate. I'm not sure if this is something muscular or if there is something underlying, possibly bladder, causing problems. I am 45 years of age and had a complete hysterectomy several years ago.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013