Having pain in right side of neck, cramps in joint, headache, nausea. Had unprotected sex. Reeason?

Hi I m 18 years 0ld, I had my peri0d 11 days ag0 and 3 days ag0 I g0t really sick my right side started t0 pain, my neck , tummy started t0 cramp all my j0ints and b0nes started t0 pain as well had a really bad head ache and felt nausea and v0mited a bit that was grEen in c0l0ur thick a bit that tasted like acid a bitter felt really tired and my l0wer back started t0 pain really bad as well its 3 days later n0w and my tummy is still crampin with the l0wer back pain head ache and nausea and I g0t my peri0d again this m0rning I d0nt kn0w what c0uld be wr0ng I have unpr0tected sex with my b0yfriend everyday 3 t0 4 times a day f0r the this week and and hE cums in me every time please give me advise 0n what c0uld be wr0ng.!!!please reply I really need help!!!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013