Having pain in heart, hand, stomach and loose motions. All test showed clear. Looking for suggestion?

Hi,my age is 18 yrs and a female actually I have been complaining of pain in my heart and it goes to my hand too .It lasts for a while.I have all my tests ,check ups but test and report is is clear.There is no sign of abnormalities.People tell me to go to gastro enterologist.What do u suggest? I am having this pain for the last 12 years.And there is also a pain in my tummy.and I usulally have lose motions.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer