Having pain in chest, shoulder blades. Feels hard to breathe. Gallbladder removed. What are the risks?

hi i have been having pain in the middle of my chest just at the start of my abdomen its like a stabbing pain and the in my two shoulder blades at the back by my lungs i have a pain like being booted and stabbing and then it fells like some one has a rope round me so i find it hard to breathe i been having this pain sine i was 15 im now nearly 20 and all i keep getting is acid but i had all acid medication and i also had my gall bladder removed cause they thought pain was gal stones and still getting pain now. pains in abdomen under the ribs like a stabbing pain and hard to breathe with pains at the top of me back
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012