Having pain in calf muscle. What can be done?

I am having pain in my calf muscle which starts from the side of the hip and goes all the way upto the ankle, since yesterday.

this generally happens when I have not slept well in the past few days. once I have enough rest (8 hrs+ of sleep) then the pain goes away. Today morning there was no pain but by noon it started again.

physically I am active (though dont have time for exercise of late), I run a half marathon once a year for which I practise for at least 6 months in the year. My weight is 65 kgs, I am 5'7" tall and 36 yrs old.

Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013