Having occasional throbbing in back and right side with mild pain. Irregular periods with sore breasts, cramps and bad smell of blood. Something wrong with my Kidneys?

hi my right side and back have been throbbing occasionally with a mild but sharp pain. Ive missed my cycle this month it was due on the 14 and today's the 20th. My breast have also been sore for 2 weeks and Im experiencing period as symptoms such as cramping and the smell of blood as well as my sore breast i previously mentioned. do u think something is bothering my kidneys because the throbbing has been occurring off and on for about 21/2 months. I have not missed a cyclee\ before this
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013