Having nose bleeding in the morning, pain at the site of removal of brain tumor. Need MRI?

Hello, I ve been having a left side Nose Bleed for the last 2 months it happens in the morning when I wake up and last about 10 minutes. About 10 years ago I had a brain tumor remove on the left side also now I m having pain in there too. The lights are hurting me. I saw my family doctor he thought it was just a sinus cold he gave me antibiotics. I have finished them but still feel this pain in my head. Do I need to get an MRI?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012