Having nasal problems often which could be causing frequent joint pain. Had multiple nasal surgeries. On Nasivion nasal drops. Reason?

I AM suffering from nasal problems from last 5 years..for a long period after my first nasal surgery in 2007 i used nasivion nasal drops..from last 2 years i feel very dry nose and one side of my nose always gets blocked.i undergone a nasal surgery in december 28 2012..the main problem is that when my nose gets blocked i feel pain in limbs and my joints produce popping sound when i move them..when doctor cleans my nose by suction i dont feel this joints problem for a week but fter a week i gets worse.i told this about many doctors BUT NONE OF doctors believed me.i am sure my joints problem or popping sound in my limbs joints is due to my nasal blockage..i have noticed this thoudand times but doctors dont believe me.another thing that i feel when my nose gets blocked and popping sound comes from joints is that i feel that my leg will break i dont feel any power in that.i am soo much sure that this problem is due to nose..kindly help me
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013