Having nail psoriasis. Using Propysalic ointment. Permanent cure?

I ve Psoriasis for the past 15 years. I have just delivered a baby 2 1/2 months ago, and I discovered recently that I also have nail psoriasis. My toe nails are severly damaged where I ve lost all my nails except toe nails. Nails in my hands are slowly getting affected. Please advise if this is curable and will I ever get my clean nails back again? Also I am using Propysalic NF ointment on my body. Please let me know if this ointment is safe to use?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012