Having lower back pain, lower stomach pain, bleeding, not pregnant. What to do?

I have lower back pain mostly in my left side sometimes I have lower stomach pains along with it and im bleeding its not like a period bleed its just like a light blood its starting to worry me and my husband I don t think I am pregnant but we do try. I was wondering if maybe I could be misscarring or something ... its been hurting for three days its only been bleeding well since about 5 o clock yesterday. Can you please help?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012