Having low EF, cardio myopathy, sleep apnea, depression. Drug user. Does not take medicines properly. Suggestions?

So my husband has an EF of 22% CHF, cardio myopathy and weighs 325 lbs. He also has sleep apnea and depression on top of numerous of other things that i personally think that is going on that he won t seek medical attention for but that is not my choice. He is a drug user ( Meth and Cocaine on occasion) smokes weed and cigarettes, No matter what i say or how i react it doesn t change. He still keeps doing it! He has a problem. How bad is he harming himself and did i mention he s only 43..ohh and he takes his medicine when he remembers!!!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013