Having loss of appetite, brown discharge, mucus in discharge. What is wrong?

loss of appetite last menstrual79 cd now this one is going on cd 70 negative test yesterday never missed period twice in a row?? brown discharge just once when i wiped but happened 3 times on separate days first time looked dried and dark but small amount I think it was dry cuz it had time to dry second time was 4 days later and light brown in mucus like discharge 3rd time was similar and 9 days later dot know whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013