Having long term anxiety problem. On mediaction for depression. How can strengthen my nervous system? Treatment?

hi I am 30 years old...I think I have a long term anxiety problem...when I was young I was able to cope well mentally but it was always the shakiness in my hands that kept me socially inhibitant to do things..i had been on mediaction for depression (escitalopram ssri) in the past for six months and I have taken primidone( clobazam) in the past like two years bk and I did better.. now I feel intense weaknes in the body again..and shakiness is worsening too ..I do feel a loss of grip strength things tend to fall out of hand as if I wasn't feeling them on my digit atalll...wat I want to knw is how can strengthen my nervous system..any remedies or medication that cld help me out wld be gr8
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013