Having light pink discharge. Had unprotected sex after medical abortion. Could I be pregnant?

Hello can you help advise nearly 5-6 weeks after medical abortion I have light pink discharge (for two days only when I wipe, so not a lot) no brown or red spotting just light pink! Could I be pregnant? I have had unprotected sex several times. After the procedure and the bleeding only lasted 2weeks after the procedure. I would be very happy to be pregnant. I have done a test (in the PM) and it said negative. Could it be too early to tell? The first time I was pregnant I had a few negative test results until I was about 5weeks then the tests showed up as positive.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013