Having late periods. Whitish to clearish discharge. Pregnancy tested negative. Concerned ?

Hi im late on my period about 3 weeeks or so. i have been feeling alot of cramps and my breast feels some discomfort. i just got over a yeast infection as well.. first thought that was the reason of the delay but i guess not. i still dont have my period. i have some kind of whitish to clearish discharge not really no smell to it. i went to dollar general ang bought a cheap PT and it was negitive. did i test to soon? could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013