Having irregular periods and lower abdomen pain. Serious? Suggest

Today I found out that the girl my boyfriend cheated on me with has Chlamydia, this has been about a year or so. But I haven't had a OB/GYN appointment in that time, I actually have one scheduled for the 10th. I have it scheduled because I have been having some problems. My periods have always been irregular, but to the point where I sometimes miss months. Also, randomly I will get stabbing pain in my lower abdomen, sometimes just quick and fast; then there are other times where I cry for at least 30 minutes. Also, every time my period comes I get pain like a uti, which I have struggled with since I was younger. I am horrified, and scared that I have done irreparable damage to my fallopian tubes. Should I go to the er tonight after work? How serious is this? I don't have insurance, but I don't want to hurt my body any more than I possibly already have.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013