Having irregular periods. Ultrasound done, found bilateral polycystic ovaries. On krimson 35. Will I get pregnant?

hi for the past one year there was irregular periods. so doctor prescribed me with sysron N table. even then irregular periods continues. i will get only one day of flow. that too bleeding was not good. i am unmarried aged 24. few days back went for ultra sound scan for pelvi study. found bilateral polyscystic ovaries. doctor prescribed me krimson 35 and pyricontrin tabled which has to be taken on the fifth day of my periods for 21 days. along with this she gave me fevtibex and gonadil tablet. i am having a doubt that will i get pregnant after my marriage. will this problem will be cured.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012