Having irregular periods. On primolut-n. had unprotected sex, missed periods, abdominal pain. Pregnant?

hello i was suffering from PCOS , so was on primolute-n to get periods on time i use to take 1 primolute-n per day n use to stop taking it before 5 days of my dates this procedures were going smoothly and was getting periods on time till date as i am married i am in unprotected relationship with my husband and this time i skipped the periods so are there chances that i am pregnant or is it stress or something else my lower abdomen pains me and no other symptoms there for pregnancy pls help me out
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  77 Awaiting Answer