Having irregular periods. Diagnosed as high LH hormone. On ginette. When to stop taking ginette. Is there any complications in getting pregnant?

Hello, I am having irregular periods and diagnosed as high LH harmone. My scan reports are normal. Doctor suggested me to take ginette 35 for 6 Months. I am going to complete 5 months dosage. Next month is my marriage. S hould i need to consult the doctor and do the harmone test again before my marriage? Shall i stop the dosage now itself? LH harmone was 17.95mIU/ml. My periods was not stopped fp or 25 days. During that period i consulted doctor. Please suggest what i should do? Whether my case is serious. Is there complications in getting pregnant? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012