Having increased PVCs. Experiencing sinus tachycardia. Lab tests normal. Cause for symptoms?

I am 44 y/o female. I am healthy and have always been active in sports. I do have nasal allergies and am on patanase , singulair, b vitamins , vitamin E , and calcium . I am 5 91/2 and 154 pounds. I have very rarely experienced PVC s throughout my lifetime, but in the last 2-3 years they have increased. In the last 2-3 months, they have increased to many throughout a day s time. Some days more than others. Now I am starting to experience sinus tach and have shown u-waves in a 6 lead monitor. I have done an event monitor that exhibited the PVCs at one point in a run of 5. All my labs are within normal ranges. My bp is in the low 100 s over 70-90. I am frustrated in not knowing what is causing this. Some say it could be due to premenopause as well. Again, all labs are normal and my doctor is suggesting beta blockers, but I hesitate to take that step without a real diagnosis and with a fairly low bp. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013