Having hypertension, hypothyroidism, enlarged mediaestinal lymphnodes, arthritis. Symptoms aggravate after curd, yeast consumption. Remedy?

I have confirmed hyper-tension (85-130, losartanH-50mg), hypothyroidism (Thyronorm 75 ugm) and Enlarged mediaestinal lymph nodes (PFT and ABS OK ,No steroid taken so far). For last two years I am suffering from different types of arthritis like OA, RA and Poly Arthralgia . Main symptoms are knee pain both legs, stiffness and inflammation (warm feeling and little swelling) in fingers of both hands specially in the morning hours 2-3 hrs. warm feeling and little swelling in other parts of body, throat irritation , normal motion two to three times in the morning only, sign of psoriasis over elbows,knee and finger joints. All the tests like ESR, CRP, RA Factor, Anti-CCP and HLA B27 are negative but medicines i.e. SAAZ, HCQS 200, FOLITRAX 7.5 are responding very well but at the same time all the above symptoms aggravate on taking curd and yeast products. if i stop intake of curd, yeast and sugar products, all the symptoms drastically reduce. what is my problem and what is the best remedy for my problems?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Arthritis is not worsened by curd/yeast or sugar products . However, some individuals do notice that certain food stuffs aggravatestheir arthritis . In that case, it makes sense to avoid these food items. A few food items do trigger arthritis.
1) Citrus fruits
2) Alcohol
4) Red meat
5) Spices
Food rich in omega-3 fatty acids can help reduce inflammation.