Having high blood pressure. Been through miscarriage. Later gave birth to baby girl with normal delivery, not able to produce enough milk. Remedy?

Hello, i am 32yr old, with 89kg, height 5'2. I'm having high blood pressure for a long time, from when even i don't know, because it never showed any symptoms. I'm married since 4yrs, in 1st yr after marriage i had a miscarriage of 10weeks, in Feb 2012, i gave birth to a baby boy who died 1 day before birth, had a normal delivery, now a month before i had a baby girl with a normal delivery. I cant drink milk because it increase my blood pressure, i don't want to feed my baby with bottle milk, but i am not producing enough milk to satisfy her, also tell me how to make my blood pressure normal.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013