Hello and welcome to HCM
function test suggets an increase in total and indirect bilirubin
. There is mild increase in the level of SGPT but SGOT
This profile suugests some kind of damage occuring to the liver cells which can be due to medication.
Consult your physician along with complete discussion of drugs which have been taking (if any).
Your lipid profile
suuggests an increase in cholesterol
You need to tale life style modification measures to reduce the levels of cholesterol and LDL:
1. Maintain ideal body weight (according to height)
2. Reduce the intake of fatty foods especially saturated fatty acids.
3. Increase the intake of fresh vegetables, fruits and fibre rich diet.
4. If you are non-vegetarian, reduce the intake of red meat and increase intake of white meat and fish.
5. Take regular exercise and increase fluid intake- water, soups etc.
Follow this regime for atleast 1 month and get the lipid profile repeated.
The cholesterol level shoud be below 250 mg/dl; preferably below 200 mg/dl.
LDL cholesterol should be below 100 mg/dl.
Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal