Having heavy bleeding, dark brown, sharp pain in lower abdomen. Should I be worried?

I usually have my period on the 12th through the 18th. I had my normal period this month but then on the 24th I started discharging a dark brown color the night before and then started my period again for the second time for this month and it started out a dark brown clotty color and then today started to bleed heavy and red and also I have been having sharp pains in my lower abdomen is there something I should be worried about?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013