Having heavier periods than usual, brownish black discharge that hasn't stopped, hair thinning. Can this be due to hormonal imbalance ?

Hi I am 34 yrs old. I have been having heavier periods than usual, my last period was about three weeks ago and after I stopped, a week later begin having brownish black discharge that has not stopped. This has been going on for almost 2 weeks now. I feel extremly tired and over the last year have noticed my hair thinning. Can this be due to hormonal imbalance? I am worried that it could also be cervical cancer . Was diagnosed in 1996 with Hpv . Have had two abnormal paps and cryotherapy . I have not had a pap in almost three years. Very concerned!!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013