Irregular periods, foreplay, sperms spilled on vaginal lip. Chances of pregnancy?

hello.. gynaecologist has adviced me meprate 10mg as having irregular periods..taking hormonal tablets for more than 2yrs now..i got my periods 2weeks after completing the 20days medicine...on 5th and 6th day of my periods i had foreplay wid my bf and his sperms were on the lip of my vagina however my periods still continue..can i still get pregnent?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012

From what you have mentioned, it is very unlikely that you'll get pregnant. So do not worry.

However, I advice you to be careful the next time by taking necessary precautions/protection.

Better be safe than sorry!

Dr Gautham