Having headache, head tender feels dizzy, double vision. What could be the problem?

I fell down some steps 2-1/2 months ago and I do not know if I lost concousness or not. Had movement in all limbs but could not move my head. Went to ER by ambulance and had X-rays and ct done. They saw nothing wrong and sent me home. Now I m still having headaches everyday and my head is tender all over plus I get dizzy rolling over in bed and upon rising. I have double vision laying on my right side which is the side I was laying up against the wall with. I do not not have very good coordination all the time and want to sleep all the time which is not like me. What could be the problem ? Sorry didn t know it would cost money to get the answer. Thank you anyway.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013