Having headache. MRI and TSH shows normal. Can taking inflammation medication contribute to this result?

Im 28 years old female. Im experiencing headache since april. I had taken some pain relever including arcoxia before. Now i had second opinion under diff. Neurologist in phils. Mri mra brain with contrast normal, tsh test normal but my sgot is 45 and sgpt is 55 and the rest of my chem 23 normal. Does having gb polyps or taking anti inflamation madication contribute to this result. I accidentally injured my toe last 23 june and taking pain reliever and anti inflamatory medication. Should i be worry with my results.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012