Having habit of masturbation. Having nightfall. Skin disease around penis. Suggestions?

I am 21 year old boy.I have the habit of mastburation..I am now having many problem due to this.while sleeping i have a leakage of some liquid which resembles the sperm .i comes of when i am sleeping.so i cant control it.Also the area around my penis is affected by some kind of skin disease.It frequently causes irritation.Now it has increased a lot and i am not able to control the irritation.Recently i am affected by some kind of infection in between by fingers which appear like pimples .Now the area near my penis started to irritate more and became reddish.can you please help me.? I stopped to masturburate.but could not come out of this disease.please give a solution for my problem.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013