Having frequent sex. Vaginal bleeding, no period. Is it due to miscarriage?

Hello! This query is on behalf of my wife. We got marriage for round about a year ago. Initially we preferred sex twice a week using condoms , but for last 2 and half months we are very frequent having sex together 4-5 times a week without any precaution. Now for last few days mainly in the night my wife getting some amount of blood coming out from the way of the urinal and she has not still had period so far almost 15 days form now and she is assuming this as a sign of miscarriage and now a days she is very upset. Please suggest us something about this symptoms as we are clueless.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012