Having frequent loose motions with blood and abdominal pain.Feeling tired and week. Recurring mouth ulcer. Taking medications, no relief. Worried?

Since 4-5 days I am having frequent lose motions with blood in it, it pains as well while passing motions & also slight abdomen pain.. I am feeling very tired and weak, have had mouth ulcer trouble frequently along with the stomach disorders which I have been suffering on & off which reoccurs aftrr few months.. I am very worried due to the presence of blood in stool . I consulted the doctor and am having oflomac 200 tablets for lose motions, histac 150, rinifol for mouth ulcer, but its still the same. I am worried as these things keep reoccuring.... Pls help...
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012