Having fever frequently from 2 months and tiredness increases in the evening. All tests reported normal. Reason?

Having fever on and off for last 2 months. (only in the evenings after 03.00 pm). slight temp of 100 (not more than 100). Red dots cluster appear on the legs with slight itching . And i feel overly tired. Especially in the evenings, energy level is totally low and weekends I tend to sleep the whole day because of tiredness. All the tests are normal and doctors are at a loss to know why this happens.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013