Having excess white discharge, acne breakouts, bloating, gas, delayed periods. Pregnancy tests negative. Chances of pregnancy?

I m 19 years old and I have been having excess white discharge , acne breakouts, bloating , and really bad gas lately. I usually have irregular periods but my periods have been pretty regular for the past two months. I am late by 6 days now, and have taken 2 (negative) pregnancy tests . However, I have been under a lot of stress lately so I was wondering what the probability is that my missed period is due to stress or pregnancy? Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012