Having ear problems, 24/7 dizziness, balance problem. Can i ask doctor online?

Im having ear problems and am looking for a real good ear doctor. I wear a hearing aid in one ear and the other is not too great either...but my main problem is the 24/7 dizziness and balance problem. Its been going on for so long, and every time I tell a doctor about it, they kinda blow it off. Im sure they havent a clue. I did go to Dr. Park and was not at all happy with him. I live in Warrenton, but will travel to make sure i get a good doctor. Can you recommend me someone?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013