Having diarrhoea, feeling nausea, burping, missing periods, get paranoid. Cause?

Hello, I have been getting severe diarrhea for 4 days now and I can t imagine a reason for it because it is my only symptom. Except that this morning I felt a little nauseaus and have burped a lot more than usual. My period is also late, which it never is. So I was wondering if diarrhea could be a symptom of pregnancy or if diarrhea (or degidration) can cause a period to be late. Also, what are early symptoms of pregnancy? Because I get paranoid about it almost every month.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012