Having diarrhea, IBS, weight loss. Colonoscopy, endoscopy, Ct scan results negative. Taking Normaxin and Rifaximin. Are these safe?

I have been suffering from diarrhoea-predominant IBS . Problems started 10-12 yrs ago. But for last 5-6 yrs I had almost forgotten that I have any stomach-problem till it recurred in Sept, 2010. Since then I am miserably suffering. And it is deteriorating. I have lost almost 7kg in last 7-8 months. Colonoscopy , endoscopy , Whole abdomen ct scan , blood tests including anti-TTG - all shows negative result. The particular problem that I am going through recently is that when I am going to toilet for the first time in the morning, most of the days I have a very good stool. But problem starts thereafter. For next 2-3 hrs I have to go to toilet frequently - 2/3/4 times. Some days I have a burning sensation in the stomach and also in the rectum and go to toilet again and again. I have been given many medicines like Menoctyl, Mebeverine hcl, Librax , Normaxin, Rifaximin , Libotryp etc by gastroenterologists. At present I am taking Normaxin and Rifaximin 200 bd respectively before and after food. This regimen has been going on for almost 15 days. Still the problem persists except some improvement for a few days and then again deteriorating. How long is it safe to take Normaxin and Rifaximin? May I take Mirtazapine 7.5 along with Normaxin at night before dinner? May I go for homeopathy treatment?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012